Fluoroelastomer Mold Release
Stoner® A373 Fluoroelastomer™ Mold Release is a semi-permanent, fast curing release for fluorels, vitons and other fluorocarbons. A373 is specially formulated as a long lasting, non-transferring release agent and anti-stick mold coating for molded fluoroelastomers and similar materials. Provides a permanent yet removable, thin-layer, anti-stick mold surface coating for fast, easy part removal from molds. A single application will allow multiple molding cycles. When the mold eventually begins to stick, often the sticking area alone can be “touched-up” quickly and allow continued molding with minimal production delay. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, and transfer molding.
- Saves time – lets parts remove quickly and easily from molds
- Boosts productivity - allows multiple releases per single application
- Fluoroelastomer mold release coating won’t transfer to fluoroelastomer compound or interfere with delicate compound chemistry
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking
- Contains no CFC or HCFC (Class I or Class II) propellants or solvents
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride