Nix Stix® Mold Release
Stoner® G402 Nix Stix X9032A is specially formulated as a release agent and anti-stick lubricant for rubber, difficult to release MDI cast elastomer systems, and also works with all TDI systems. Popular for medical tipping applications. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, pour cast, and extrusion molding. Economical – a light coating produces best results.
G402 Nix Stix X9032A ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time – lets you remove molded parts from molds quickly and easily.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Is especially effective release for urethanes.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- It is slipperier than most other releases and is formulated to keep the molds cleaner
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants or solvents such as HCFC 141b or HCFC 142b.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: