TraSys® 4000 RotoFlow™
TraSys® 4000 RotoFlow™ is a mold coating that facilitates the flow of polyolefin and nylon resin into hard-to-fill areas of rotational molds. RotoFlow™ helps fill in voids around inserts, tight radii, threads, and deep cavities. RotoFlow™ removes pinholes on the surface of rotomolded polyolefin and nylon parts. It reduces bridging, thinning, blowholes, and static lines.
TraSys® 4000 RotoFlow™ ADVANTAGES:
- Improves the quality and consistency of rotomolded polyolefin and nylon parts.
- Removes pinholes, voids, and blow outs.
- Improves the appearance and operational performance of threads.
- Increases the strength of inserts.
- Reduces scrap and increases productivity.
- Contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances.
- Contains no CFC or HCFC propellants or solvents.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride