Light Duty Silicone Mold Release
Stoner® E204 Light Duty Silicone Mold Release is a specially formulated light silicone release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds which prevents build-up. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, investment casting and extrusion molding.
E204 Light Duty Silicone Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time - reduces over application and prevents mold build-up.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I (CFC) or Class II (HCFC) Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- The silicone in E202 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 181.28 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Colorless and non-staining.
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: