Release & Paint
Stoner® E313 Release & Paint is specially formulated as a paintable release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials. Allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive bonded, labelled, or otherwise decorated. Provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding. Economical - a light coating produces best results.
E313 Release & Paint ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time by allowing molded parts to be removed quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants or solvents such as HCFC 141b or HCFC 142b.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.
- UL Recognized
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: