Thermoset Mold Release
Stoner® E497 Thermoset Mold Release is specially formulated as release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded thermoset plastics, rubber, and similar materials. It allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot stamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated.
Formulated for epoxies, phenolics and other thermoset resins, it contains no silicones or oils. E497 eliminates the need for paste or block wax releases. It provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Used extensively in composites R&D labs.
E497 Thermoset Mold Release improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Great for mold start-up and quick mold touch up.
E497 Thermoset Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochloro-fluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining