Thermoset Mold Release
Stoner® E455 Thermoset Mold Release is specially formulated as release agent and anti-stick lubricant for compression molded reinforced thermosets. It allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot stamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated. E455 Thermoset Mold Release contains no silicones or oils. It eliminates the need for paste or block wax releases. Because E455 provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds you should get multiple part releases per application. Used extensively in composites R&D labs.
E455 Thermoset Mold Release improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, vacuum form, and pour cast molding.
E455 Thermoset Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlor-ofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants or solvents such as HCFC 141b or HCFC 142b.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Contains no silicones or oils
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: