Dry Film Mold Release
Stoner® E408 Dry Film Release is an extremely versatile, paintable release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, composites, and similar materials. This dry, anti-stick surface coating provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. E408 contains no silicones, oils, or waxes and most molded parts do not require cleaning prior to painting, hotstamping, plating, or similar decorating. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and layup molding.
E408 Dry Film Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.