Urethane Mold Release
Stoner® M804 Urethane Mold Release is specially formulated as a release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded urethanes and similar materials. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, pour cast, and extrusion molding. Economical – a light coating produces best results.
M804 Urethane Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time – lets you remove urethane parts from molds quickly and easily.
- Fast evaporating for rapid molding at ambient temperatures and above.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: