Urethane Mold Release
Stoner® M800 Urethane Mold Release is specially formulated as a heavy-duty release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded urethanes and similar materials. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, pour cast, and extrusion molding. Economical – a light coating produces best results.
M800 Urethane Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time – lets you remove urethane parts from molds quickly and easily.
- Fast evaporating for rapid molding at ambient temperatures and above.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.