TraSys® WB400 RotoFlow®
TraSys® WB400 RotoFlow® is a water-based mold coating that facilitates the flow of polyolefin and nylon resin into hard-to-fill areas of rotational molds. RotoFlow helps fill in voids around inserts, tight radii, threads, and deep cavities. WB400 RotoFlow® prevents pinholes on the surface of rotomolded polyolefin, nylon and crosslinked parts. It prevents bridging, thinning, blowholes, and static lines.
TraSys® WB400 RotoFlow® ADVANTAGES:
- Improves the quality and consistency of rotomolded polyolefin, nylon and crosslinked parts.
- Prevents pinholes, voids, and blow outs.
- Improves the appearance and operational performance of threads.
- Increases the strength of inserts.
- Reduces scrap and increases productivity.
- Water-based low VOC formula.
- Compatible with PSI Brand Graphics.
- Contains no CFC or HCFC propellants or solvents.