Silicone Mold Release
Stoner® E206 Silicone Mold Releaseis specially formulated as a food grade release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency inmany processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
E206 Silicone Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time by allowing molded parts to be removed quickly and easily from molds.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone DepletingSubstances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants or solvents such as HCFC 141b or HCFC 142b.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- The silicone in E206 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 181.28 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Colorless and non-staining.
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: