Urethane Mold Release
Stoner® E236 Urethane Mold Release is specially formulated as a release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded urethanes and similar materials. Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, pour cast, and extrusion molding. Economical – a light coating produces best results.
E236 Urethane Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
- Saves time – lets you remove urethane parts from molds quickly and easily.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants or solvents such as HCFC 141b or HCFC 142b
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.
Product Data Sheet: Application Case History: MSDS: