XENIT Natural Citrus Mold Cleaner
Stoner® 93123 XENIT Natural Citrus Mold Cleaner quickly and easily removes resins, carbon deposits, silicones and contaminants from molds. Powerful formula saves time cleaning molds. XENIT Natural Citrus Mold Cleaner contains a proprietary cleaning formula with Citrus 66, a natural, highly refined extract of citrus fruit. With this powerful ingredient, XENIT can remove the greasy, grimy soils and stains that soap and water can’.
Stoner® 93123 XENIT ADVANTAGES:
- Dissolves and flushes away most release agents from metal molds prior to application of rust preventives.
- Cleans molds –in or out of the press– by removing resins, carbon deposits, and other contaminants left in the cavities.
- Removes greases, oils, waxes, inks, tars, silicones, and other contaminants from molds. Always test before using with plastics or solvent-sensitive materials.
- Dries fast and leaves no residue. Pleasant citrus scent. Non-halogenated.
- Contains no methylene chloride or Class I ozone depleting substances.
Product Data Sheet: MSDS: