Zinc Stearate Mold Release
Stoner® E474 Zinc Stearate Mold Release is dry powder, heavy-duty release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, and similar materials. It allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated in most applications. Ideal for testing new molds, E474 provides a heavy duty, long lasting, anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application.
E474 improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Economical light coating produces best results. E474 is generally regarded as suitable for applications requiring a food grade mold release.
E474 Zinc Stearate Mold Release ADVANTAGES:
• Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
• Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
• Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
• Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
• Contains no Class I (CFC) or Class II (HCFC) Ozone Depleting Substances.
• Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
• Colorless and non-stainingProduct Data Sheet: MSDS: